When you truly love your BMW, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created BMW Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help maintain that sheer driving pleasure, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of BMW Protect products is our BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance, developed to protect the beauty and finish of your vehicle, covering the costs for repairing minor cosmetic damages or providing a contribution if it cannot be repaired so your BMW leaves a lasting impression.
For more information please download our brochure or contact us.View our brochure
BMW COSMETIC REPAIR INSURANCE.
- Cover available for 3 years
- Available for BMW New and Approved Used vehicles
- Repairs can be carried out at your local BMW Retailer or by our mobile repairer network.
- Lifetime ownership guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out by our approved repairer.
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your BMW. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy.
- Up to £250 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired
- Cover for the cost of cosmetic repair for accidental or malicious minor cosmetic damage to the bodywork up to the cover limit.
- Excludes damage where paint is cracked or flaked, and any pre-existing damage.
- Excludes specialist bodywork finish.
- The policy does not cover vehicles on Contract Hire.
- Cover in the United Kingdom and Europe. Repairs can only be carried out in the UK.
NEED TO MAKE A CLAIM?
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, BMW Protect Services are available to assist you. Please refer to your policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 711212. Their registered office is at Lake House, 2 Port Way, Port Solent, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, PO6 4TY.
This insurance is underwritten by Fortegra Europe Insurance Company SE UK Branch, a branch of Fortegra Europe Insurance Company SE (Financial Conduct Authority registration number 805770). Fortegra Europe Insurance Company SE has its registered office and principal place of business at Office 13, SOHO Office The Strand, Fawwara Building, Triq I-Imsida, Gzira, GZR 1401, Malta (Malta Company registration number C 84703), is authorised under the Insurance Business Act 1998 of the laws of Malta to carry out general business of insurance, and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority of Triq l-Imdina, Zone 1, Central Business District, Birkirkara, CBD 1010, Malta.
BMW Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 312578, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and GardX Assure Limited are not part of the same corporate group.